Upcoming OBW Construction
Brothers Market on Broadway, Office Space, Annex Roof, Terrace and Stairwell Work
- Steel installation work continues in the stairwell and on the roof at Stairwell 3 on Saturday, February 16th. Concrete will be placed next week.
- A crane will be on Main Street, Wednesday through Friday, February 20th to 22nd as the curtain-wall installation continues next week on the 2nd floor and 3rd floors.
- Demolition activities and framing will take place at the former terrace lobby roof areas on Saturday, February 16th.
- Installation of framing and drywall will take place on the 2nd and 3rd floor office and bathroom spaces.
- Exterior framing of the first floor and terrace eyebrows will continue.
- Demolition of concrete slab for MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) openings will take place on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Lobby and Elevator
- Phase III electrical rough is underway.
- Phase III painting and other finishing work will continue.
- Elevator punch list and programming continues.
Building Construction Site (former Surface Parking Lot)
- Emergency egress from Stair 3 is through the garage, where the garage doors will automatically open in the event of an emergency. Please follow signage.
- Concrete prep, placements, steel and earth work for core walls, grade beams and pile caps requiring excavators, trucks and other equipment operating on site, will take place.
- Installation of sanitary and storm drain plumbing will occur.
Liner Retail Building at Broad Canal Street
- Excavating, prepping and installing grade beams and pile caps continues on all three sections.
- Installation of underground plumbing and electrical utilities will continue.
- The loading dock elevator installation for the market continues.
- Demo concrete for MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) openings from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- Miscellaneous work continues.
Retail Space on First Floor Corner of Third Street and Broadway
- The new retail tenant will begin outfitting their space in approximately a month.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and patience!