Upcoming OBW Construction
Addition Work *
- Finishing work will take place on the window line from the roof. L1 noise is expected in the 5th floor annex.
- Panels will be installed on the walls of the mechanical headhouse on the 165 Main Street side of the building. L1 with occasional L2 noise is expected in the 5th floor annex.
- Miscellaneous electrical work will be under way.
- A crane will be on the street on Tuesday, November 5th to remove equipment from the terrace. L1 noise is expected in the 5th floor annex.
- Pavers will be installed on the terrace within a few weeks. L1 with occasional L2 noise is expected in the 5th floor annex.
Lobby, Elevator and Garage area near Third Street
- Punchlist work in lobby will take place.
- Infill windows and stairs in the garage related to the Liner Building will be completed in November.
165 Main Street Construction Site (former Surface Parking Lot)
- Protection concrete slab will be placed.
- Punch-list items will continue.
Liner Retail Building at Broad Canal Street
- Wood sidewalk, benches and planter installation continues.
- Metal panels will be installed at the west elevation area in November.
- Roof access gate work will take place.
- Punchlist work continues.
Basement and Sidewalk on Main Street
- Equipment installation and outfitting work for the market finishing up.
- Brothers punchlist work will continue.
- Plumbing work at the garage and in BookBub through generator shaft will take place on Saturday, November 2 and early mornings. Expect L1 and L2 noise in the 5th floor annex.
- Duct insulation on roof in November. Expect L1 noise in the 5th floor annex.
* Please note, much of the roof and terrace work will be performed weather permitting.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and patience!