Upcoming OBW Construction
Addition Work *
- Final waterproofing for the mechanical headhouse will take place on Friday, September 13th. L1 noise is expected in the 5th floor annex.
- Panels will be installed on the walls of the mechanical headhouse, on the terrace shaft wall, and stair area wall next week. L1 with occasional L2 noise is expected in the 5th floor annex.
- Louver installation and related work will take place next to the lobby between the tower next week. Roofers will be working in this area next Tuesday, September 17th. Visual impacts near the lobby will occur.
- Waterproofing at the terrace knee wall area will take place next week beginning on Tuesday, September 17th. An asphalt odor may be detected on the 5th floor annex.
- Finishing work continues in the egress stairs.
- Interior painting and patching work will take in the headhouse Stairwell 3 and in BookBub on Saturday, September 14th.
Lobby, Elevator and Garage
- Concrete chipping near the garage elevator will take place on Saturday, September 14th.
- Patching and painting will take place starting on the upper level of the garage to the lower levels.
- The new elevator to the second floor inspection is upcoming.
- Punchlist work in lobby will take place.
165 Main Street Construction Site (former Surface Parking Lot)
- Emergency egress from Stair 3 is through the garage, where the garage doors will automatically open in the event of an emergency. Please follow signage.
- Tower crane assembly will take place this week.
- Installation of the ramp and crosswalk will continue at Main Street.
- Traffic coating is ongoing on second shift and ceiling installation continues.
- Temporary power yard installation will occur.
- Punch-list items are ongoing.
Liner Retail Building at Broad Canal Street
- Wood installation continues.
- Plantings will be installed along Broad Canal.
- Lighting and bench installations will take place.
- Installation of the gas line is finishing up.
Basement and Sidewalk on Main Street
- Equipment installation and outfitting work for the market continues.
- Brothers Market outfitting continues.
- Electrical and plumbing connections and duct insulation on roof. Expect L1 noise in the 5th floor annex.
* Please note, much of the roof and terrace work will be performed weather permitting.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and patience!