Upcoming OBW Construction
Brothers Market on Broadway, Office Space, Annex Roof, Terrace and Stairwell Work
- RTU power and gas installation will take place on the annex roof (weather permitting).
- Framing and electrical behind the 5th floor temp wall for curtainwall and terrace access near the Venture Café will be under way.
- Cutting of column gussets and weld supports will take place (weather permitting).
- Railing knife plates on the terrace will be installed.
- Framing and sheathing terrace canopies will take place on Saturday, April 20th and next week.
- The headhouse Stairwell 3 roof panels will be installed on the 5th floor roof on Friday, April 19th.
- Demolition of concrete beams will take place at level 4 in the MEP space.
- Installation of actual chair lift and stairs will occur at level 3 next week. Painting of the lift area will take place on Saturday April 20th.
Lobby and Elevator
- Reception curtain, stair railing installation and finish painting will take place on Saturday, April 20th.
- Elevator punch list and programming is finishing up.
- Office elevator installation will finish up to the 2nd floor new offices.
Building Construction Site (former Surface Parking Lot)
- Emergency egress from Stair 3 is through the garage, where the garage doors will automatically open in the event of an emergency. Please follow signage.
- Concrete preparation, placements, steel and earth work for plumbing, vault and sanitary tank, core walls, grade beams and pile caps requiring excavators, trucks and other equipment operating on site, will take place.
- Loading dock work will continue.
- The second floor slab will be placed next week with finishers working into the evening.
Liner Retail Building at Broad Canal Street
- Installation of cement boards will take place behind the temporary wall in the One Broadway Garage.
- Roof drains and miscellaneous metal installation continues.
- Underground plumbing will continue to be installed.
- Concrete ramp installation will occur.
- Exterior sheathing work will take place.
- CMU wall installation is ongoing.
Basement and Sidewalk on Third Street
- A section of sidewalk will be removed beginning on Saturday, April 20th for waterproofing for the next few weeks.
- New walls will be painted.
- Miscellaneous work continues.
Shy Bird Restaurant on First Floor Corner of Third Street and Broadway
- Shy Bird will continue outfitting their space.
- Brothers Market will begin to mobilize soon.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and patience!