Upcoming OBW Construction
Lobby and Elevator
- The temporary walls will come down in the lobby in preparation for Phase III opening on second shift beginning at 6:00 PM on Friday, March 22nd through Saturday, March 23rd.
- Construction noises will be heard next week from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM as crews complete Phase III work behind a poly divider.
- Phase III ceiling and stair painting will take place 2nd shift on Wednesday through Friday, March 20th to 22nd.
- Floor patching and polishing will continue on 2nd shift.
- Phase III banquette (bench) and fabric wall installation will take place.
- Phase III installation of sprinkler lines and ductwork will continue.
- Phase III installation stair treads and railings will occur.
- Elevator punch list and programming is ongoing.
- Office elevator installation will take place to the 2nd floor new offices.
Brothers Market on Broadway, Office Space, Annex Roof, Terrace and Stairwell Work
- Curtain-wall installation on the 2nd floor finishes up on Friday, March 15th and Saturday, March 16th.
- Exterior sheathing on the first floor canopy will continue.
- Ceiling grid work will take place on the 2nd and 3rd floor office next week.
- The temporary wall in BookBub will be removed on Saturday, March 16th.
- Installing donnage and screen-wall steel on the 5th floor roof and roof patching will take place on Saturday, March 16th and into the next week.
- A crane will be on the street on Wednesday, March 20th to lift screen-wall materials to the terrace.
- The screen wall will be installed on the roof from Wednesday through the next week.
- Demolition of the concrete slab for MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) openings will take place on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on Saturday, March 16th.
- Spray on fireproofing will be installed on the Stairwell 3 extension on Saturday, March 16th.
- Loading dock prep work will begin.
Building Construction Site (former Surface Parking Lot)
- Emergency egress from Stair 3 is through the garage, where the garage doors will automatically open in the event of an emergency. Please follow signage.
- Concrete preparation, placements, steel and earth work for core walls, grade beams and pile caps requiring excavators, trucks and other equipment operating on site, will take place.
Liner Retail Building at Broad Canal Street
- Steel erection will continue.
- The loading dock and office elevator installation continues.
- Demolition of concrete for MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) openings will occur from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- Miscellaneous work continues.
Retail Space on First Floor Corner of Third Street and Broadway
- The new retail tenant will begin outfitting their space in approximately a month.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and patience!