Upcoming OBW Construction
Brothers Market on Broadway, Annex Roof, Terrace and Stairwell Work
- Framing work will take place on the roof at Stairwell 3 on Friday, January 11th , Saturday, January 12th and at the beginning of the week of January 14th.
- Exterior framing will continue on the first floor.
- Welding will continue on the terrace canopy.
- The curtain-wall installation will take place on the first floor.
Lobby and Elevator
- Lobby stair installation beyond the temporary wall for Phase III will continue next week.
- Prepping and placing concrete for lobby Phase III slab behind the temp wall will take place on Friday, January 11th and into next week.
- Phase III walls and ceiling framing will begin Friday, January 11th into the next week.
- Elevator 4 continues to be out of service for drive repair.
Building Construction Site (former Surface Parking Lot)
- Emergency egress from Stair 3 is through the garage, where the garage doors will automatically open in the event of an emergency. Please follow signage.
- On Friday, January 11th only, signage for emergency egress from Stair 3 directs people to the 2nd floor of the garage. Crews will be placing concrete on the garage first level.
Liner Retail Building at Broad Canal Street
- Prepping for installing grade beams and pile caps continues in the first section of the building foundation closest to Third Street.
Garage and Basement Work
- On Friday, January 11th, the concrete ramp to the Brothers Market will be prepped and placed on the first floor of the garage near the Stair 3 egress.
- Bathroom tiling is finishing up in the basement.
Retail Space on First Floor Corner of Third Street and Broadway
- The new retail tenant will begin outfitting their space in approximately a month.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and patience!