Upcoming OBW Construction
Addition Work *
- Framing will finish up and roofing will take place at the mechanical doghouse on Friday, July 19th. Expect L1 to L2 noise in 5th floor annex.
- Trim installation for the eastern tower 3rd/4th will continue.
- Crews will do finish work at the terrace entrance area on the 5th floor annex.
- The headhouse Stairwell 3 interior work will continue with installation of the fire suppression system, as well as exterior panel work.
- Duct risers from the 2nd floor to the roof, connecting to the existing mechanical headhouse, continue to be installed. L1 with occasional L2 noise is expected.
- Demolition of the metal panel canopy on the terrace will take place at least in the early mornings. Expect L1 and L2 noise in the 5th floor annex.
Lobby and Elevator
- Millwork repair will take place on Saturday, July 20th.
- Office elevator installation continues to the 2nd floor new offices.
165 Main Street Construction Site (former Surface Parking Lot)
- Emergency egress from Stair 3 is through the garage, where the garage doors will automatically open in the event of an emergency. Please follow signage.
- Loading dock roof and doors will be installed.
- Overhead MEP’s (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) will continue to be installed.
- Underground plumbing continues
Liner Retail Building at Broad Canal Street
- Wood rain screen and wood installation continues.
- Installation of fire protection will take place.
- CMP and louvers will be installed.
- Hardscaping work continues.
Basement and Sidewalk on Main Street
- Pedestrians have been moved into the bike lane with bikes moved to the travel lane while sidewalk work takes place in front of One Broadway from the lobby to 139 Main Street.
- Underground utility work continues in front of 165 Main Street. Brothers Market outfitting continues
- Miscellaneous work and outfitting work for the market and restaurant is underway, including concrete placement in the market area.
- Brothers Market outfitting continues.
Shy Bird Restaurant on First Floor Corner of Third Street and Broadway
- Shy Bird continues to outfit their space.
* Please note, much of the roof and terrace work will be performed weather permitting.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and patience!