Upcoming OBW Construction
Addition Work *
- Framing, sheathing and roofing membrane installation next to the lobby between the tower and annex will continue next week. Visual impacts near lobby will occur.
- Installation of CMU shaft enclosures on the terrace will take place. Expect L1 with occasional L2 noise in the 5th floor annex.
- Roof membrane at the terrace will be installed. Expect L1 noise in the 5th floor annex.
- Waterproofing will take place on the 5th floor roof line. Expect L1 with occasional L2 noise in the 5th floor annex.
- Finishing work continues in the egress stairs.
- In the headhouse Stairwell 3, interior work will continue with installation of the fire suppression system. Expect L1 to L2 noise in the 5th floor annex.
- Beam wrapping continues. Expect L1 noise in the 5th floor annex.
- Infill at underside of the terrace precast will take place through Saturday, August 17th. Expect L1 with occasional L2 noise in the 5th floor annex.
Lobby and Elevator
- New elevator work to the second floor will be finishing up.
- Punchlist work in lobby will take place.
165 Main Street Construction Site (former Surface Parking Lot)
- Emergency egress from Stair 3 is through the garage, where the garage doors will automatically open in the event of an emergency. Please follow signage.
- Loading dock epoxy wall painting will take place on second shift.
- Grade beams and pile cap work will occur on south side.
- Installation of coil doors is ongoing at the receiving dock.
- The roadway at dock and on site will be paved.
- Punch-list items are ongoing.
Liner Retail Building at Broad Canal Street
- Wood installation continues.
- Lighting installation will take place.
- Hardscaping work continues.
- Bike racks will be installed.
Basement and Sidewalk on Main Street
- Pedestrians have been moved into the bike lane with bikes moved to the travel lane while sidewalk work takes place in front of 165 Main Street from the end of One Broadway west to 139 Main Street.
- Concrete for the sidewalk and egress stairs will be placed on Friday, August 16th.
- Miscellaneous work and outfitting work for the market continues.
- Brothers Market outfitting continues.
Shy Bird Restaurant on First Floor Corner of Third Street and Broadway
- Shy Bird is opening next week.
* Please note, much of the roof and terrace work will be performed weather permitting.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and patience!