Upcoming OBW Construction
Week of November 12, 2018
Brothers Market on Broadway
- Iron workers will continue decking and installing steel for the next couple weeks for the future grocery store.
- A large crane will be set up on Broadway unloading and erecting steel on Tuesday, November 13th and Wednesday, November 14th. A police detail will be in place.
- CMU wall installation continues on the fourth floor in the former garage area.
- First floor slab removal will take place on Saturday, November 10th and will be a noisy activity
Lobby and Elevator
- Elevator 4 continues to be out of service for modernization and inspection.
Building Construction Site (former Surface Parking Lot)
- Drilling will continue in the core section for the new building foundation at 165 Main Street. The surface mini piles are in place.
- Emergency egress from Stair 3 is through the garage, where the garage doors will automatically open in the event of an emergency. Please follow signage.
Third and Broad Canal streets
- New curb, bicycle lane, and sidewalk work continue from the corner of Broad Canal and Third during the week of November 12th. Expect some pedestrian and bicycle shifts to take place in this area as work progresses.
- Bathroom demolition and slab concrete placement will take place the week of November 12th.
- Framing and shoring is underway.
- Plumbing, HVAC and electrical work are ongoing.
Retail Space on First Floor Corner of Third Street and Broadway
- The new retail tenant will be taking over the space this fall.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and patience!