Upcoming OBW Construction
Week of December 10, 2018
Brothers Market on Broadway, Annex Roof, Terrace and Stairwell Work
- A temporary wall will be installed on the 5th floor on Saturday, December 8th.
- Iron workers will continue decking and installing steel on the terrace and top floors the week of December 10th.
- Rebar and mesh will be installed on terrace.
- Concrete will be placed at Level 3.
- Work will continue at Stairwell 3 during the week of December 10th.
- Spray on fireproofing will take place on Levels 1 and 2.
- Exterior framing and slab placement for Phase III of the lobby will be take place.
Lobby and Elevator
- Lobby stair installation will take place outside behind the temporary wall.
- Elevator 4 continues to be out of service for modernization, and the inspection is scheduled for December 14th.
Building Construction Site (former Surface Parking Lot)
- Emergency egress from Stair 3 is through the garage, where the garage doors will automatically open in the event of an emergency. Please follow signage.
Liner Retail Building at Broad Canal Street
- Mini pile drilling will continue to take place through the week of December 10th.
- Elevator shaft opening will be cut to Level 1.
- Bathroom walls and plumbing will be installed the week of December 10th.
- Framing and shoring is underway.
- Plumbing, HVAC and electrical work are ongoing.
Retail Space on First Floor Corner of Third Street and Broadway
- The new retail tenant will begin outfitting their space later this fall.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and patience!